Become your own competitor before others take over!
Innovating has never been that easy since Path2Innovate brought the awarded Danish Kunstgreb method to Finland (1st prize in the EU Best Nordic Adult Learning project and Best EU Partner Project).
Our method is based on Walt Disney’s developmental thinking, Otto Scharmer’s future scenario and last but not least by the artist way of developing (creating).
At our open innovation workshop you will:
- Learn how to have new ideas while trying to find new solutions.
- Experience the power of the group, the power of sharing and evolving ideas.
- Learn the basics of how artists create.
- Understand the power of your subconscious and conscious mind.
- Test the power and the effect of your senses.
- Learn new techniques to solve some problems at work when new ideas or solutions are needed.
- Everyone who needs to solve challenges at work
- Everyone who is involved in the development of products or services
- Everyone who needs to improve the ways of working or company culture
- Everyone who needs innovative solutions
- Everyone who wants their teams to achieve objectives more effectively
No Upcoming Workshops
Currently no new workshops are scheduled. If you are interested in a workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By letting us facilitate your brainstorming and ideation process you can develop new ideas on new products, new services, new marketing campaign or even a new working culture.
Traditional brainstorming is not enough nowadays and innovation skill is not the privilege of a few. We can all learn them if we follow a good method.
You will have the opportunity to learn this method with Path2Innovate by participating in a short workshop. Familiarize yourself with the tools of Kunstgreb method.
No matter what industry or function in the company, we all need to be innovative daily. Our future depends on our capacity to innovate, a skill we can all learn and only those who know how to create new ideas will stay in the leading front in their fields.